- Review your current lease. Are you on the hook for a deposit or fee if you break your lease early? Are you responsible for property damage (e.g., chipped paint, broken light fixtures, etc.), including anything that happens during the move?
- Get quotes from moving companies. See which moving companies fit your budget and can service your area. Check out our picks for the best office movers, and compare rates from at least three companies.
- Determine if you need moving coverage. Your business may depend entirely on a single piece of equipment or machinery that, if broken, could halt operations. But even if it doesn’t, you might want to opt for higher coverage on your move than the industry standard of $0.60 per pound. (Yes, that really means that if your 50-pound desk breaks, you’d get a whopping $30 for it.)
- Set a budget. Having a moving budget from the get-go will help prevent you from overspending—especially in areas where you can easily scale back, like forgoing professional packing in favor of having employees pack up their things themselves.
- Assemble a planning team. Have you designated a point person for the move? Does upper management need to be involved? Decide who should (and shouldn’t) participate in the planning process and delegate from there
Moving, Packing, and Long Distance across California
Thousands of 5-star reviews from happy customers.
CALIFORNIA Long-Distance INTERSTATE MovingWe’re the best office movers in the business.
Let our office movers handle your office move, so you can stay focused on your business. We’re professional and experienced and we’ve been doing this for years, which means it’s no surprise that we are referred to as one of the best moving companies in California. Our years of moving experience combined with an affordable, stress-free experience makes for the best commercial moving experience possible.
Our Commercial Movers Can Do It All
Whether you intend to reconfigure your current space, move offices, or transition to a hybrid setup, balancing the changes with your active business’ ongoing needs is stressful, costly, and complicated. Fortunately, AFD MOVERS promises to deliver exceptional staff experiences with minimal operations destruction during commercial moving.
We combine our vast experience with a comprehensive menu of traditional business moving services and a broad suite of specialized moving and storage services to deliver the following:
- Limited downtime – Our team members are experienced, have the right tools, and are always ready to ensure you move in as little time as possible.
- Moving sensitive equipment – Sensitive office equipment may require special transportation to prevent damage. We have the right resources to ensure your equipment’s safety.
- Large volumes of office furniture – Moving lots of furniture effectively and quickly requires specialized knowledge. Our team is up to the task of ensuring all your items reach their destination in their present condition, no matter the volume.
- Assembly and disassembly of office supplies – Unless you’re a furniture store, you may not be in a position to disassemble and assemble your office furniture and supplies correctly. But our experts are experienced in this.
- Simplified movement – You may have all the necessary resources to move your office to a new space. Still, our specialized movers can quickly get the work done, relieving you from the difficulties.
- Cost savings – When you work with us, you’ll bundle solutions and rely on only one commercial mover. This helps you cut costs.
Our client catalog ranges from small businesses to large companies. All of them benefit from our industry-specific knowledge and experience. Moreover, we combine our global reach with a local presence to support them wherever they need us.
Office moving checklist before your move Plan the logistics
Office and Commercial Moves
We are the top moving company for office and commercial relocating. We provide California companies with the best moving help.